An account of what we do and my thoughts & opinions on random things.
Friday, November 17, 2006
My Celebrity Look-Alikes
Thank you Katie! Do you see how many men I look like? Is anyone else scared for me? There were 2 other males that I looked like but my collage did not hold them all. When you do yours let me know...
I can't believe you got Julio Iglesias and not Nicky Kidman! I did mines, but I haven't posted it yet, and lappy kind of caught on fire earlier, so I don't know when I'll have the chance.
Okay, you and Josh Grobin look like brother and sister. You have the same eyes, but everyone else I can't see at all. Also odd that Nicole did not appear on the list.
Ha, ha, ha! That's so funny, Karin! I don't believe any of it, though, because I did mine and it gave me all old people: Jamie Lee Curtis, Stephanie Powers, Annie Lenox, etc. These ladies are all in their 50s I think. I don't look like them and you don't look like those guys, either!!
I think you look most like Debra Winger. How fun. I'll have to do it. Miss you. I need to have a phone conversation with you so I can hear your voice. You seem to far away.
Ooh, I just noticed that you look like J.K. Rowlings. Do you think that she would tell you anything about the 7th book? I mean, it is a pretty strong connection that you have with her, right? :)
I did this with all of my family and friend's pictures on my computer. I learned a lot. But what I learned most is that this either isn't really reliable or Bob Saget is no longer a celebrity. When I put him in...he didn't look like Bob Saget. Poor Bob.
10 comments:
I can't believe you got Julio Iglesias and not Nicky Kidman! I did mines, but I haven't posted it yet, and lappy kind of caught on fire earlier, so I don't know when I'll have the chance.
Okay, you and Josh Grobin look like brother and sister. You have the same eyes, but everyone else I can't see at all. Also odd that Nicole did not appear on the list.
Ha, ha, ha! That's so funny, Karin! I don't believe any of it, though, because I did mine and it gave me all old people: Jamie Lee Curtis, Stephanie Powers, Annie Lenox, etc. These ladies are all in their 50s I think. I don't look like them and you don't look like those guys, either!!
I think you look most like Debra Winger. How fun. I'll have to do it. Miss you. I need to have a phone conversation with you so I can hear your voice. You seem to far away.
I thought is was wierd that I was most like an asian, but it is supa funny that yours looks like men. I love it.
Ooh, I just noticed that you look like J.K. Rowlings. Do you think that she would tell you anything about the 7th book? I mean, it is a pretty strong connection that you have with her, right? :)
I did this with all of my family and friend's pictures on my computer. I learned a lot. But what I learned most is that this either isn't really reliable or Bob Saget is no longer a celebrity. When I put him in...he didn't look like Bob Saget. Poor Bob.
In case I haven't said so lately, your timely posts and comments are greatly appreciated!
Karen B, why do you have a picture of Bob Saget on your computer? Is he your new wallpaper?
As if everyone doesn't have a picture of Bob Saget.
Post a Comment