Sundays are NOT my favorite days. Austin doesn't get his nap , which makes him quite cranky. But they make for some cute photos. Just to give you an idea of how tired he was, there was a table full of people one of which was my bro-in-law that we will call T Monson, no-no Tyler M. He has the nickname of "Guy Smiley" because when he laughs he throws his head back with his mouth wide open. Austin fell asleep through laughing and loud talking (typical Sunday dinner at my parents' house) but then woke up at 11:00 and wanted to play for a few hours. No more falling sleeping before 6pm. EVER.

5 comments:
poor little guy! To bad he woke up at 11. Sometimes Preston will do that but he always sleeps until at least 6am.
I have a horrible premonition that all my children will take after their narcoleptic father and those will be the only types of pics I can take of them. AJ is asleep on the floor as I type this.
I have an identical picture of Drew- trying to eat dinner after 1-4pm church when he was about Austi's age. Sure is cute, even though it messes up the schedule.
Poor Little Austi! Did you give his neck a good massage the next day? Beware of late naps...you might wake up at 3am and find dishwashing detergent all over your floor. Yes Jacob did that! May
Austi needs some Deena love. It has been too long. Sorry that he had to sleep in his chair. I'll hold you.
Post a Comment