These are just a few of the memories we had the first weekend of "The Construction Zone." I was planning on taking a few pictures of the "finished" kitchen but I left my camera in the car...
**The tiles are laid, stove and sink are in and working, I just need to get up there to take pictures to post. I don't know when that will be, so please be patient. I am still recovering from being gone and my hubby being home alone for a few days (laundry and grocery shopping with the boys kicked my butt and now Big A has a cold & getting in bed with us in the middle of the night and then at about 6 wants to go back to his bed.
**The tiles are laid, stove and sink are in and working, I just need to get up there to take pictures to post. I don't know when that will be, so please be patient. I am still recovering from being gone and my hubby being home alone for a few days (laundry and grocery shopping with the boys kicked my butt and now Big A has a cold & getting in bed with us in the middle of the night and then at about 6 wants to go back to his bed.
4 comments:
Must be the time for sickness...we've had it around here, too. Your boys look like they are about the same size...maybe it's just the angle the picture was taken on. I'm guessing that's your parent's house where the construction was going on? Looks nice. :)
I have been very good about posting my pics, so I want to see them soon sister! I hope you get some sleep.
Bryan looks zexy with those tools in hand.
Bryan is more my kind of man.
Post a Comment