My happy baby got 2 teeth a few weeks ago (Sunday, Jan 4th) and he likes to show them off (as you can see from the photo). I think he might be working on a few more but he is still an extremely happy baby. He eats little pieces of bread and tortilla but we haven't really tried anything that isn't mashed up. He is growing up so fast, I really wish I could slow time down and have him stay this age for a while longer.

12 comments:
What a great picture of "little man!" It really catches his personality.
You need to bring him around his grandparents more....
Seriously where does the time go? Weren't you just preggers? Crazy that he already has two teeth, Gwenie didn't get any until she was 1.
That is so sweet! He looks so much like your other boys!
baby I is too cute! really, he has the most adorable smile.
That is a great tooth shot. Yesterday I said "Raise your hand if you have teeth, because then you get a little cookie!" Teeth are good to have. And I can't believe you know the day he got them. Always seemed like a week of emergence to me.
He is so cute! How did teething go? I hope he wasn't too fussy for you. I can't believe he is already sitting up and getting teeth. It seems like you just had him. It is so sad how fast babies grow up.
He is way too young to be getting teeth and sitting up like that. What do you feed your kids? :)
He is such a sweet little guy. It's hard to believe he has teeth already.
What a sweet smile! He's getting too big! Time for another one, right? ;)
He is getting so big and new teeth too!
Love that grin! He looks so sweet. Isn't that a fun stage?
He is soooo sweet! Madelyn doesn't have any teeth yet...thank goodness...
Post a Comment