Sunday, January 04, 2009

Gloves and Missing Santa (well not really)

We thought we would be able to see Santa on the firetruck, but we never heard the sirens, so we got bundled up and went anyway. The boys had to have gloves on and of course had to take photos with the gloves. Baby i has on a hat that is way too big for him but it was cold out and we didn't have any baby gloves.
Big A wasn't too excited about seeing Santa, so he was excited when we got there and it was just us. Bryan handed the 2 older boys candy canes and they thought it was great. I love the pictures of Katie and Jill and Katie and Ryan.



7 comments:

Abby said...

I love all the pictures. The boys look so excited about their gloves. They don't like Santa??

mistyp said...

What a cute little family! :)

karin said...

They like Santa on TV but in real life, no way. My boys don't like to touch the characters at Disneyland, they like a lot of distance. I don't really like strangers either, so I guess they got that from me.

Darci said...

Love those gloves that the girls are wearing. I can't believe that they don't like Santa in person, hopefully that will change.

JanelWarner said...

I am so sad we didn't drive down. I really miss you. The kids got sick and had runny noses the whole trip. Next time. Love ya

Hancocks said...

The boys look so cute with their gloves up to their faces like that!

Unknown said...

So wait. You guys got bundled up and walked to the street corner for Bryan to hand your kids candy canes??