An account of what we do and my thoughts & opinions on random things.
Thursday, April 09, 2009
lil Houdini
baby i is my little Houdini. He can take off his pants and one day he took an arm out of a long sleeve, tight-fitting jammie top. He likes to climb and get into situations that are a little scary for his mother. Lil A was a climber so one would think that I was used to it. But I am not, my heart still races when he is climbing on the boys' step stools or climbing on top of the couch cushions to push buttons on the satellite receiver. I guess this is what my doctor wanted when he said I needed a little more stress in my life. Good thing he is so cute and happy.
That is so funny. I am sure I won't think it is funny when my baby is mobile. I love how whenever you are holding him he is trying to literally jump out of your arms
8 comments:
Dr. is recommending more stress in your life?!
I'm with Heather: WHA??
He is just sooo cute! He and Gracie would have a blast climbing together. Why don't they make safe climbing toys for the under 1 crowd?
I don't know how you do it with 3 boys! ;) He is quite amazing to be able to move around like that! And he IS cute!!!!!
He is too cute! I can't believe he is old enough to be climbing. They grow too fast.
That is so funny. I am sure I won't think it is funny when my baby is mobile. I love how whenever you are holding him he is trying to literally jump out of your arms
The best is when they can take off their diaper too!!!! He is just too darling and such a good baby.
What a funny little dude! I can't believe a doctor would tell you to get more stress in your life!!!!
Post a Comment