Saturday, April 04, 2009

Presents with the little Family

Big A opened the presents from his brothers and parents and the cards he received in the mail on Thursday, since we got home from Disneyland so late the night before. The boys gave him a huge dinosaur puzzle and we gave him Bolt and Lilo and Stitch (he is looking at Bolt in the picture below). Bolt has become a quick favorite, they are wanting to watch Bolt with my dad, they think he will like it. Lil A likes to open presents too and has hard a time with it not being his birthday too but Big A is a great sharer so it has been a little easier to handle than if Big A didn't let him play with his new stuff. Baby i just loves being there and the wrapping is fun too.


8 comments:

J & M Shumate Family said...

Can't help but love Big A's face in the first picture (and Little A's too). Oh, and I love the matching shirts....FUN! I remember in Waco that your boys never EXACTLY matched...but they often time wore similar shirts. Guess you haven't changed....MISS YOU!

Michelle White said...

Your boys have gotten so big and I love the first song on your playlist. I finally did it and became a blogger

mistyp said...

Hey, wasn't Disneyland enough of a b-day present? :) Just kidding... Lucky kids though! Mine would die to go to Disneyland close to their b-day!!! Cute kids!

chunkymonkey said...

Too cute! I hope we can make it to see ya'll on Tuesday, unless all the driving makes me whimp out...

Darci said...

Opening presents is the best!!!!

shauni said...

Cute pictures! Happy Birthday Big A, Five is a great age! I hope you guys had fun celebrating.

Leah said...

We rented BOLT and my girls loved it. What a cute movie. Your kids are way too big!

Hancocks said...

Birthdays and presents are so much fun, huh?! Love it!!