Day 5: profess my love publicly
Ummm...I don't really profess publicly.
I LOVE my husband. He is truly my best friend. (He hates when people say that). He likes to push my buttons and to tease but really he has me and our family as a top priority. He is coaching 2 soccer teams this season. I don't think there are enough hours in the day or days in the week for him to coach more.
I love my boys. They really have made my life worthwhile. I don't know what I would be doing or what I would be like if I wasn't their mother. I really am having a hard time with the thought of having 3 kids in full day school this fall. I feel like once they are school, we are so busy with school and soccer and cub scouts, I don't get to see them as much and the little time we do spend together is a lot of running around and being busy together. It isn't bad to be busy but it isn't the same as when I only had toddlers and we had all day together. I have realized I am in that weird school-aged with toddlers stage of life and it is good but I am trying to cherish the baby/toddler stage since once they are in school, they are gone a lot. But I am loving that my school -aged boys read (and enjoy it) and like cooking shows (not just Scooby-Doo) but they understand that almost 3yo don't understand sharing and compromise all the time.
I really love the family I have. They make the challenges and trials in life bearable and sometimes comedic.
Ummm...I don't really profess publicly.
I LOVE my husband. He is truly my best friend. (He hates when people say that). He likes to push my buttons and to tease but really he has me and our family as a top priority. He is coaching 2 soccer teams this season. I don't think there are enough hours in the day or days in the week for him to coach more.
I love my boys. They really have made my life worthwhile. I don't know what I would be doing or what I would be like if I wasn't their mother. I really am having a hard time with the thought of having 3 kids in full day school this fall. I feel like once they are school, we are so busy with school and soccer and cub scouts, I don't get to see them as much and the little time we do spend together is a lot of running around and being busy together. It isn't bad to be busy but it isn't the same as when I only had toddlers and we had all day together. I have realized I am in that weird school-aged with toddlers stage of life and it is good but I am trying to cherish the baby/toddler stage since once they are in school, they are gone a lot. But I am loving that my school -aged boys read (and enjoy it) and like cooking shows (not just Scooby-Doo) but they understand that almost 3yo don't understand sharing and compromise all the time.
I really love the family I have. They make the challenges and trials in life bearable and sometimes comedic.
No comments:
Post a Comment