Day 1: life story in 250 words or less (or more, I'm not counting)
I was born in Ohio and was the 4th daughter. On my 4th birthday we moved to California. 2 more sister and 2 brothers joined our family after me. I had a pretty great childhood. But since having children, my memory is not so great. But I do remember having a good time and can remember things like sneaking delicious Thrifty's ice cream in a huge box with a spoon and camping and swimming and riding our bikes around the block and to Stop n' Rob and having sleepovers and getting tricked into moving into the garage and Sundays (yummy dinner and movies and naps and scones and cookies and fried burritos).
I met and married my husband at a young age. We waited 3 years before our first son was born. When he was 2 months old, we moved to Texas. When he was 14 1/2 months old, he was a big brother. We moved back to California with a 2yo and a 1yo. Had another son 2 years after that. And another 2 years after that.
We moved back to Texas with a 6yo, 5yo, 2yo and a 7mo. A year after that we had another son.
The last 9 years of my life have been being a mother. And I love it. We have challenges and struggles and days why I wonder why I don't pay someone because surely they would do a better job than me. But I really do love being home with my boys.
I was born in Ohio and was the 4th daughter. On my 4th birthday we moved to California. 2 more sister and 2 brothers joined our family after me. I had a pretty great childhood. But since having children, my memory is not so great. But I do remember having a good time and can remember things like sneaking delicious Thrifty's ice cream in a huge box with a spoon and camping and swimming and riding our bikes around the block and to Stop n' Rob and having sleepovers and getting tricked into moving into the garage and Sundays (yummy dinner and movies and naps and scones and cookies and fried burritos).
I met and married my husband at a young age. We waited 3 years before our first son was born. When he was 2 months old, we moved to Texas. When he was 14 1/2 months old, he was a big brother. We moved back to California with a 2yo and a 1yo. Had another son 2 years after that. And another 2 years after that.
We moved back to Texas with a 6yo, 5yo, 2yo and a 7mo. A year after that we had another son.
The last 9 years of my life have been being a mother. And I love it. We have challenges and struggles and days why I wonder why I don't pay someone because surely they would do a better job than me. But I really do love being home with my boys.
1 comment:
You're the bestest boy mama ever!
Post a Comment