Since I downloaded the photos from my phone to the computer I thought I would post other photos too. The photos with Ann are from when the came and went to the beach with us. Sally is from our family reunion in Zion's. The shopping cart is from when Beebe & fam went to Sam's with us before she watched the boys (so I could go to Texas- THANKS again). The Nielsen boys and my nieces are from my visit to Texas.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
D-Land and Cell phone
Since I downloaded the photos from my phone to the computer I thought I would post other photos too. The photos with Ann are from when the came and went to the beach with us. Sally is from our family reunion in Zion's. The shopping cart is from when Beebe & fam went to Sam's with us before she watched the boys (so I could go to Texas- THANKS again). The Nielsen boys and my nieces are from my visit to Texas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I do love it when you post pictures. I wish I could go to Disneyland when ever I felt like it. You're kids are really lucky.
Cute pictures! Love Big A on the shopping cart! Ya, I wish we could go to Disneyland whenever, too! It would be nice to not have to cram into 3 days! ;)
I agree with Misty. i wish we could go to Didneyland whenever. You forgot to take a picture of H and I so you'll have to come back.
Love the cell phone pics. I too love the pic of Big A on the shopping cart...too funny!!! I will make sure Jacob DOES NOT see this picture! I sometimes hate shopping just 'cause the boys give me so much trouble...Matthew wants out of the cart, Jacob wants to stand up and hold on to the cart....yes, it is always a battle....
I was also thinking that it would be nice to live close to disneyland. It always looks like you guys have so much fun.
Post a Comment