Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dessert

The boys ate dinner and it wasn't bread (or any form of bread), cheeseburger, quesadilla, pizza- that is what LittleA eats. LittleA actually fed himself (well, with a little help from Bryan) with a fork. But eating dessert was a different story. He obviously did not use a utensil. He had 2 pieces of cake and finished off BigA's piece as well. We hope that the eating of dinner (willingly) continues. The boys don't like raspberries very much, well fresh ones anyway, so Bryan & I had them on our pieces and they just had whipped topping, which was BigA's favorite part.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are hysterical! I hope you print them for your photo album.

JanelWarner said...

It looks good. I think you should make it for us when you come.

mistyp said...

Yum! You always take good pictures! Sounds like you're making eating progress. I thought Briel was a picky eater and then Micah came along... At least he's gaining weight even though he doesn't eat much solid food! :)

J & M Shumate Family said...

YUMMMM!!!! LOVE THE PICS!!!! Did you put them in the tub right after the eating fun???

Unknown said...

They must take after their Auntie Em. (Rosa Maria)