Sunday was C-rad's 2nd birthday and he had a football cake, which he was very excited about. He got to stay up late (9pm) so he could have cake with Ga & Papa, who came home from China that night. For his birthday dinner, he requested smoked brisket from Uncle Bryan, with the power out for part of the night and most of the day, it was good but it could have been better- DANG WIND! (it just goes to show how spoiled and snobby I have become about meat, and I thought I was picky before). I left C's present at home and then planned on going to Disneyland on Monday, so I could give it to him then, but since all of Southern California is on fire, we postponed on trip. Hopefully I will see them before they head home, so I can give him his gift.



9 comments:
I don't think the photo bucket is working, which is disappointing because I want to see pictures of little Comrade's birthday. Also, Phil posted. It's a miracle. Okay not as much of one as it used to be.
That football cake is great - who made it? And did everyone get a chance to blow out the candles?
All I know is I am calling you and your family when I need to make a cake!!!
He had a little party with us Saturday before they left, a faffle party. Faffles with syrup, faffles with strawberries and whipped cream, faffles with powdered sugar... And Beebe made us a football cake, too! Yum!
I was going to use the pan, icing and candles more than once. It took three stores to find them. Worth 2 cakes at least! I need to get those photos on CD, please. I was a good camera mom on Sat, but not Sunday. Thank-you Bryan for the great photo-taking! Way to capture our little party. I will post about it...and the faffle party, too.
That is a cute cake. I love it that your boys always have BYU shirts on. I need to find one for Micah (for Craig's sake) when we're in UT.
I finally saw the pictures and they are great. I think it's funny that Comrade's obsession with balls has turned specifically to football. I am trying to get Derek obsessed with space travel.
Cute photos. Looks like Big A and Little A absolutely love their little cousins. Aren't cousins the best! Jacob's cousins are suppposed to be hear tomorrow. Anyhow, cute cake!!
Cute pictures! It is so fun that you guys have so many cousins close by. Keep us posted on the fires, are they nearby you guys? Has it affected the roads and stuff? I'd love to hear more
Post a Comment