Monday, December 22, 2008

Hot Chocolate

After Disneyland, it was a little chilly and I wanted hot chocolate, so I made some for the boys too. I think they liked the whipped cream on top more than the hot chocolate. Big A was really enjoying the impromptu photo shoot (which is totally not like him) so that is why there are more photos of him.




He kept puffing his cheeks so finally I just took the picture.

They were acting so silly. I love when they act like this, it reminds me they really are best friends.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE these pictures! This is totally classic Christmas Photos.

Darci said...

I love when you get great pictures when you are not expecting too. We put marshmallows on top of our hot chocolate, I make Brett make it since his is the best!

Abby said...

I love the posey Christmas pictures. Someday mine will pose and I love hot chocolate with lots and lots of whipped cream!!!

Hancocks said...

Now THOSE are some CUTE boys! I love that they were digging the hot chocolate- it made for such a fun photo op!