I have not been posting as I was for the past few weeks. This week has been a little crazy and boring for me. Monday, I actually went to playgroup. Tuesday, I had my friend over to "plan meals." Wednesday, Katie came down, we went to Red Robin for FREE lunch, ran errands, I went to quilting and Katie watched the boys (Bryan had Scouts). Thursday, went to park days and then Red Robin for FREE lunch with over 50 ladies including their kids from church. Now I am hoping the boys will take a nap, so I can take a nap too. But I need to go through the Nursery photos I have been working on for months now and print them off before Sunday- and get snacks.
Now I need to go and have BigA stop crying before I get a headache and then nap time for me!
7 comments:
My days have been filled with sleep and short bursts of drama.
How do you get the FREE lunch? Lucky girl. I hope you got your nap.
Brandy, the Red Robin is new and they are practicing on us. We are also going for dinner tomorrow. I guess they don't care if you go multiple times because everyone that was going today was planning on going again (and the lady who set it up for the ladies in the ward is going tomorrow for lunch and Saturday).
When a new restaurant opens, they have practice meals, you get everything but alcohol for free and they might have you order from a certain part of the menu. I have paid tips but they don't have cash drawer because they aren't charging for food.
Pay attention to when a new restaurant opens- it is so worth it. We had to call for reservations, they were turning people away at the door who didn't have reservations.
I can't believe that there were so many of you!!! I would have gone crazy!!! I love free food....what did you get this time???
brilliant! How do you find out where they are? I, too, want some free restaurantin'!
Nice! Free food! Doesn't sound too boring with what you've been up to. Sure it's not Disneyland, but you're doing something! ;)
Who said there's no free lunch? Lucky you! I can't imagine anyone in Utah doing that. It seems like businesses try to squeeze every penny out of us here. I'll watch for a new Red Robin and see.
Post a Comment