
This is a close up of the bush that is behind
LilA.

And this is a close up of a single flower-branch from the bush.

We were waiting for the helicopters to come and get water out of the Reservoir because they were doing it on our way home from church but we went home, came back and they had moved onto another water source. But the boys had fun playing and I had fun taking pictures and Bryan was
embarrassed because a lot of people pulled over to see what I was taking pictures of.
11 comments:
Congratulations!!! A good camera with good lenses make the biggest difference in the world. Did you get an SLR? Let me know if you need help learning how to use it. I am so jealous.
Poor embarressed Bryan. I would have asked you to hurry up and lets go, too.
cute pictures and cute kids!!! I love your camera too!!!
Excuse me, Miss Fancy Pants. Is it one like Mom's and Beebe's? I'm jealous in a big way.
Wow! Our camera shuts off from time to time so you never know when you will get a good picture. Those look great! You have such cute kids. Maybe we will live closer next time we move and our boys can hang out!
-Scotty and Aleese
Ann- my camera was not as expensive as theirs but it does video clips and if you look back at a Disney post (I am not sure when since there are so many of them) I posted a photo of the box my camera came in. I think it is fancy and am glad that Bryan got such a great deal on it. Maybe when you come to visit... you can see it.
I know Beebe would've been embarrassed. I embarrassed her constantly during our college years. Especially during sad movies.
I like the pictures.
I wish my camera was that good! Craig gets embarassed by my picture taking and my mom's!!!! Poor guys!
I love your camera, too! Little A looks so cute and the blossoms on the bush are amazing!
I don't know why Bryan even wears those neon pink biker shorts. He's always ashamed to be seen in them. Just cause your wife thinks they're hot doesn't mean you should wear them out of the house.
I cannot believe your camera! that is SO much fun. I bet you're in heaven!
Post a Comment