Thursday, November 08, 2007

Creative

I saw a link (thanks to a comment on Mandy's blog) to these posters that I thought were funny. I thought others might find it interesting.

The posters made me think about how funny this person is and how uncreative I am lately. Maybe it is because I have 2 toddlers who take all my extra energy or because I cannot remember the last time I was home for more than 5 days in a row or because I really am not creative. Anyway, I thought these posters were funny and if I was funny I would make them into posters and hang them up in Bryan's office.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen these before and they never stop being funny. Also you are funny, I just think you should channel it more into your blog.

Brandy said...

Last Christmas my brother-in-law gave my husband an entire calendar of these types of posters. I know he got it off the internet, but I don't know where. Some of them are hilarious.

Karen B said...

If you ever need a wierd poster printed out, I'm your girl. We have printed more oddball stuff at my job than I can even remember. That was how we printed the merging of Em and AJ for if they mated.

Unknown said...

Those are great. And Karen B is not lying. She's really good.

J & M Shumate Family said...

COOL POSTERS! I can't wait to show Jon this link!!!

mistyp said...

I love the patience one!