An account of what we do and my thoughts & opinions on random things.
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Big A's Birthday AGAIN
Some presents for Big A were left at Ga's house, so he got to open them this past weekend when we were there. So I think we celebrated his birthday for a week and a half- I hope we don't have to do this for Lil A too. He LOVES the gifts he got from Conrad (Aunt Beebe & Uncle Tyler) and from Papa Cy & Grandma Nielson . And we all loved the drawings on the present from Con (we decided Aunt Beebe had a good time drawing too). Thanks to everyone for making Big A's day (week & a half) fabulous.
We're just lucky that I remembered that I had stashed that present in the playroom now instead of three months from now or having Mom find it when they/if they move to their new house. Can you imagine? It's his 15th birthday and oh, yeah, here's your bday present...
Same here, Bubba and Collie both have birthdays this week. They have had parties, packages from family, phone calls and more presents! It is like Christmas in April. Your kids look like they don't mind stretching out the celebration!
4 comments:
I am glad that I am not the only one who celebrates birthday's for weeks at a time!!
We're just lucky that I remembered that I had stashed that present in the playroom now instead of three months from now or having Mom find it when they/if they move to their new house. Can you imagine? It's his 15th birthday and oh, yeah, here's your bday present...
He's reading the card!
Same here, Bubba and Collie both have birthdays this week. They have had parties, packages from family, phone calls and more presents! It is like Christmas in
April. Your kids look like they don't mind stretching out the celebration!
Post a Comment