Saturday, April 26, 2008

Growing Up

Lil A has been growing up so much in the last little while.
He sat on the potty! He refuses to do it again but he did it! A month ago, he would have screamed and arched his back if he even thought he was going near it for himself. Big A keeps telling him "I will help you. I will hold you." He is such a great older brother.
Lil A is also eating different foods (different from bread and cheese). He LOVES meat and has started eating vegetables and fruit besides bananas, apples and grapes. Baby carrots are a favorite but he will eat green beans, peas, and corn if he knows there is dessert after.

I know as soon as I have the baby he will seem even more grown up and Big A will be even older (I am having a hard time realizing that I am going to have THREE kids and one of them is four years old!).

5 comments:

mistyp said...

That fruit looks sooooo good! :) Your boys are growing fast! I remember how much B seemed to grow up as soon as we brough M home from the hospital! That's crazy you'll have 3 kids!!!! ;)

Heather said...

yummy looking salad!!!

Abby said...

I want that fruit!!! I love how excited Big A looks...way more excited than little a!!1

Unknown said...

Potty picture?! you're too much. And I LOVE that Big A offers to help him. I'm laughing my big fat baby gut off.

Becky and Ryan said...

The mixed emotions of being a Mom! You want them to grow up and do big kid things and when they do you realize how much they have grown! I am glad he is interested. That is the first step!! Good Luck. I hope you are doing ok. Busy little Mama!