What's Your True Color?
My Result: Brown
You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.

13 comments:
I know this will be shocking to everyone who lives here, but my color came out ORANGE, which is funny because they never ask you any questions about color. It's really just a dumbed-down personality assessment.
Nice. I love that so many of the characteristics are true for all the people that have taken it, so far! :)
Aside from the characteristics, you are also a BROWN girls! :) Love it.
Well, of course you're brown. It's even your name. Just like I'm Righter than you.
Those tests are always fun. I am green according to the test. I don't know if you are brown or not. I do know you are a good friend a good mother and a lot of fun to be around. I am glad you are my friend no matter what color!
I just took it and I'm the color black. After reading the description, I can see some of it in me, but more so when I was younger.
I am so not surprised that you are brown. I like this little quiz I should take it!!
That was a pretty fun quiz I like reading everyones results and see what their colors are. I was yellow too fun!
I just took it and I guess I am not a true brown. Darn! :) I am orange which means I am confident and bold (not really sure about that though) I couldn't resist posting it on my blog too. Thanks for the quiz!
Of course you are!!! I'll have to do this later. We're super busy lately!
Of course you are!!! I'll have to do this later. We're super busy lately!
To bad you are not married to John that would have been just perfect!!! These tests are so much fun.
I'm Brown too! Love Ya Karin!
Post a Comment