Thursday, April 24, 2008

Really?




You Are a Red Crayon



Your world is colored with bright, vivid, wild colors.

You have a deep, complex personality - and you are always expressing something about yourself.

Bold and dominant, you are a natural leader. You have an energy that is intense... and sometimes overwhelming.

Your reaction to everything tends to be strong. You are the master of love-hate relationships.



Your color wheel opposite is green. Green people are way too mellow to understand what drives your energy.






You Are Strawberry Ice Cream



A bit shy and sensitive, you are sweet to the core.

You often find yourself on the outside looking in.

Insightful and pensive, you really understand how the world works.



You are most compatible with chocolate chip ice cream.

10 comments:

Karen B said...

I'm a blue crayon. This is accurate.

I am Rocky Road ice cream. This is a bold lie. I am probably more vanilla than anyone I know.

It also says Orange is my opposite color. That is odd since I am surrounded by so much of it.

Becky and Ryan said...

Thanks for posting, I always have fun with these silly blog things!
I am a green crayon but the same ice cream flavor as you! So if we were crayons we would be opposites, oh well your still my friend :) Becky

Unknown said...

Your ice cream and your crayon don't seem to match. You DO have strong reactions to things, though.

Unknown said...

And THEN I tried to take smoe other quizzes, namely who should I vote for and am I a pirate or ninja, and they wanted all sorts of personal info and to Charge me stuff!!

Abby said...

I was a red crayon and chocolate chip ice cream...no wonder we get along so well!!
You always have the best quizes on your blog!!

Darci said...

Where do you find these things???

I was a Green crayon, what a surprise that is my favorite color.

I was also Strawberry ice cream which said that you get along the best with chocolate chip ice cream.

mistyp said...

I thought you'd be a brown crayon.... ;) I wish I was chocolate ice cream!

Anonymous said...

What ever happened to brown?

chunkymonkey said...

The crayon I believe, but that strawberry ice cream is wrong, I think. Maybe it was interference from hormones while taking the quiz, or maybe They don't know what They are talking about.

Marc and Shay said...

Hey I'm green too, and chocolate chip ice cream. I guess that explains how we can chat until midnight! It sounds like our little group is well put together :)