Monday, December 08, 2008

Halloween & Ward Party

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Pie and Amanda!

Second, I realize it is closer to Christmas than it is to Halloween but I have to document sometime, even if it is over a month over due.

We went to Disneyland on Halloween but since happened to be a Friday, it was PACKED! My family was there for a little while but since my dad is in the bishopric of a YSA ward, he needed to go to the dance. After they left, we met up with a few friends and had a great time going on Casey Jr (of course) and watching the fireworks (watching from in front of the castle is the BEST spot to watch fireworks).

Bryan and Big A before getting on the Woody ride in C.A.
At the end of the ward Trunk-or-Treat. It was really difficult to get anyone to look at me, this is the third photo I have and this is the best one.
Our sister missionaries had these drums at their trunk, so all the kids got to bang on them. Lil A was more than willing to be at the drums a little longer for the photo.
baby i was perfect. He is so content to be carried around and to be outside, so it was the perfect evening for him.

6 comments:

Abby said...

What???? Your blogging again? I hope this becomes more of a regular thing.....not like you are busy or anything!

Darci said...

Halloween finally! love the costumes, Disneyland is the best!

Aleese and Scott said...

Better late then never. I love the pictures all your boys look so cute!

Unknown said...

I think the last one is my favorite. I want contentness in my baby, too.

shauni said...

Cute costumes! I love that you're so close to Disneyland- that is such a fun place to spend Halloween.

mistyp said...

Cute costumes! Glad we finally got to see pics of them! ;) You're too lucky to go to D-land all the time!!!