Wednesday, December 17, 2008

School

Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:30 to 2pm, the older boys have "school" and we wait outside their classroom. Sometimes it is a little boring so we take photos. When our neighbor is there we talk to her and we just started talking to another mom at the beginning of the month, so maybe we won't be able to take so many photos.
The boys speaking has gotten much better. Their teachers seem to be really impressed with their improvement and I think the boys have a good time (they do an art project every time and get gummy bears). They have cards to fill out when they practice words out of their boxes and when it is filled up with happy faces, they they get to pick a prize a couple weeks ago they got to pick their first prize each, Lil A picked a "Squishie Froggie" and Big A picked a Spiderman Yo-yo. Overall this has been a great experience.


5 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE these photos-for a lot of reasons-but mostly because it looks like your baby took them himself.

mistyp said...

Its a good thing when kids like school! Prizes are a plus, too. :) Great time to make sure you have pics of #3! :) And he's a cute one!!!!

chunkymonkey said...

I told Con your boys go to school not.at.home. and he was very impressed and a little jealous. And it Does look like Baby took his own photos.

Abby said...

I love Jill's comment. And I love that you and baby i gets to hang with mama all alone and I love impromptu photo shoots!

Unknown said...

Way to start talking to other moms! But we will miss the bonus pictures.