Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

It was a lot of fun to have Ann and her family around for the holiday, too bad they left on Saturday, they could have helped us pack up Katie and Ryan and games on Sunday would have been fun too (oh, I guess they are really enjoying your game too, Ann.)
Thanksgiving Day Observed was fabulous as usual and as usual we had too much food but that made it perfect for dinner on Sunday.
I was glad Bryan was willing to have the kids all day on Saturday by himself while I packed with Katie and Ryan and then went out to dinner with my old work buddies, it is always fun to get together with all of them (we really should do it more than once a year).
Drums in Uncle Matt's room, fun and loud.

Ann's kids plus Lil A sneaking in.
Sisters, where is Ann? Oh, we thought this wasn't going to turn out that great, Jill is a great photographer even when she is in it.

9 comments:

Darci said...

Thanksgiving with a big family is the best. I love the instruments, we love doing that too.

Abby said...

We still need a game night!!! Glad you had fun and I am even more glad that you blogged about it before new years.

Aleese and Scott said...

There is nothing better then the holidays with family. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!

Bethany said...

To me, that boy with the glasses totally looks like Big A. You and your sisters are all so cute!!

Unknown said...

ANN!? What about where is Emily? Pack up Katie & Ry for the move to Mom & Dad's? Are they there already?

karin said...

Emily,

Ann was actually there. What about Beebe? There are 5 sisters.

Love you,
karin

chunkymonkey said...

um. there are 6 sisters. six.

karin said...

I meant I have 5 sisters (we have 5 sisters), 6 total.

mistyp said...

Such cute sisters! My kids love getting a hold of uncle's drum sets, too.