An account of what we do and my thoughts & opinions on random things.
Friday, December 12, 2008
park
The weather was surprisingly warm for a while, so we took advantage of it and headed to the park and met up with some friends. The kids "posed" for so long. These were taken at the beginning of December.
Finally--access to the computer and I get to post first! How did you get that first photo outside the TOP of the slide? And we can't wait to see you!!! My kid prays we're grateful for your boys every night and asks every day when we get in the car if we are going to play with A and A. Every day! I made the mistake of telling him for Christmas and our decorations are up and...
Fun! I'm glad we finally got a bit of cold weather around here. It doesn't feel like Christmas to me with out snow. I was beginning to think we still lived in TX. Guess you're lucky you can still go to the park in Dec. though! :)
4 comments:
Finally--access to the computer and I get to post first! How did you get that first photo outside the TOP of the slide? And we can't wait to see you!!! My kid prays we're grateful for your boys every night and asks every day when we get in the car if we are going to play with A and A. Every day! I made the mistake of telling him for Christmas and our decorations are up and...
Fun! I'm glad we finally got a bit of cold weather around here. It doesn't feel like Christmas to me with out snow. I was beginning to think we still lived in TX. Guess you're lucky you can still go to the park in Dec. though! :)
I am jealous I wish it was warm enough here to go to the park. Looks like they had a so much fun! Love the pictures!
I miss WARM park days!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment