Saturday, April 21, 2007

Addition to Yosemite


I finally am getting the pictures from Mom & Dad's camera. I am so glad I got these because I probably would have forgotten about all of these great things if I didn't have the pictures to remind me. Thank you to the photographers of these pictures, since I am a slacker and didn't take any pictures this whole vacation.

Overlooking Yosemite Valley
Adam leaning on a rock at Lower Yosemite Falls
Katie was great and carried Austin for about 2 hours and 45 minutes of that he slept. He is giving her a hug in this one.
Adam eating gummy bears while riding on Ann's Sit-n-Stand stroller.
Adam reading the signs along the trail to Mirror Lake.
All the "older"(Drew, Dean & Adam) boys had walking sticks on our hike to Mirror Lake.
Pie was filling the cap of a water bottle with water and throwing on the kids in the back of the truck.
Beebe got a Bubble Maker on SALE for $8.88 (instead of $9.99) she was bragging about the great deal she got and the kids loved it (notice Bryan in the background sticking his head out of our master suite).

6 comments:

mistyp said...

Fun pictures! Someone is a good photographer! Adam looks like such a big kid! Wasn't it just yesterday that he was a little, baby faced boy in the nursery down here???

J & M Shumate Family said...

Cool bubble maker! Katie must have some serious muscles! I really want to play in the mountains soon. It looks like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted the other pics. They're great! I keep checking the stats of Hyrum's birth, and the two B&W's keep racing for first place. Last I checked, Hyrum alone was ahead by two clicks.

JanelWarner said...

Your pictures are amazing. I wish I could have gone. Your family always looks like so much fun.

chunkymonkey said...

Janel, Janel, we are so much fun. Karin, that was the best $8.88 I ever spent. Not only did the kids have a good time and it was a wonderful photo opp., but we were also able to pack up the cars and clear out without chasing a few fearless little boys down the mountain roads or away from vicious looking neighbor dogs. They stayed close to home. Most of the pictures must have been taken by Dad, Katie and Tyler, but I'll take credit for the evidence of Adam reading the signs. I just wish I'd had my video camera to capture his voice and do justice to his jesturing.

chunkymonkey said...

And, Janel, you guys should come next year. We would have so much fun. And you are The Settlers Experts!