An account of what we do and my thoughts & opinions on random things.
Ummmm, you want to show everyone what is under your couch?
You want to show the quality of your carpet to everyone.
Did one of your boys take the picture?
All I can think is: Austi's binky. Austi's binky.
I'm sure you'll tell us why, but my guess is that it is not a fine arts point of view of binkies and carpet.
I couldn't even tell that it was carpet and a binkie, so the rest of you are doing better than I am. I am really curious to learn why?
um, celebrating the fact that you found a binky between the seats on the floor of your car?
I read the other post first, so I'm a cheater. I had no idea there was a binky in the pic.
okay, now I see it. I thought it was a bowl of goldfish or something before.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Ummmm, you want to show everyone what is under your couch?
You want to show the quality of your carpet to everyone.
Did one of your boys take the picture?
All I can think is: Austi's binky. Austi's binky.
I'm sure you'll tell us why, but my guess is that it is not a fine arts point of view of binkies and carpet.
I couldn't even tell that it was carpet and a binkie, so the rest of you are doing better than I am. I am really curious to learn why?
um, celebrating the fact that you found a binky between the seats on the floor of your car?
I read the other post first, so I'm a cheater. I had no idea there was a binky in the pic.
okay, now I see it. I thought it was a bowl of goldfish or something before.
Post a Comment