Heather tagged me, I think she tags me because she knows I have to do it. Thanks I really do enjoy being tagged.
I learned from doing this tag that I am obsessed with so many things it is quite ridiculous. I did not put down everything, I limited it to 5 because really I wouldn't have known when to stop. I did not include TV shows or church/church callings or foods/beverages (except for DC, of course). See I am listing large groups of things that could be individualized, are other people like this too?
5 Things I am Obsessed With:
1. My Boys (including Bryan): I love them and love to know what they are doing. I have a really hard time not being around them, taking trips to Target without them is almost painful (but Katie is a great substitution). And for the hubby, why would I marry the guy if I wasn't obsessed.
2. Diet Coke: are you surprised? I miss Sonic and their Diet Coke with lime with that AWESOME ice, come on you know they have the best ice.
3. My Family: I love being around them and just talking to them (if I am too far away to see them) is fun. I learned while living at my parents' house that I worry way too much about people when I live with them, the weekend stuff is much easier on me (I would say that I am going to bed earlier but you can see when I am posting this).
4. Computer: I am constantly online but I am also interrupted almost everytime I get on too (and not just by Adam and Austin) so even if my name on gmail says that I am on I am probably not.
5. Wal-Mart/Target: I love going there and finding "great deals" or a diet coke and popcorn for $1.40 or browsing and dreaming or printing off pictures. That is also some adult interaction for me (I know that is really pathetic but I admit it, I have no friends).
I am tagging everybody that reads this (including: Misty, Shauni, & Ali because I think you will do it but anybody that wants to prove that they can be added to the "tag list" just do it).
2 comments:
I'll do this tag in exchange for your love story. I think that's a fair trade. Don't you?
You probably don't want to hear about any of my obsessions! :)
Post a Comment