


We made cupcakes the other night, the rainbow chip cake mix and frosting (Bryan's favorite). Austin sucked all the frosting off the top of his cupcake (notice the second picture), most if it ended up on his face, and then he (look at last photo) shoved the whole cupcake in his mouth.
*I should include that the cupcakes they are eating are from a mini muffin pan.
7 comments:
MINI cupcakes! You are brilliant!
Sounds fun! We can't see the pictures for some reason though....
I can't see them, either. And they sound delicious! I love the funfetti stuff, especially the icing.
I do love cupcakes. Are you pics links broken?
I published twice and I deleted one posting. But I left my camera and memory stick at home so tomorrow I will repost the photos of the boys enjoying the cupcakes. Sorry that you cannot see Austin's go-tee of frosting.
Speaking of baking....I'd wish you were here...I miss your cookies! I hope I'll see you in July. It just depends on if we sell our house by then or not!
The goaty is pretty funny. I sure would like a funfetti cupcake right now.
Post a Comment