We tried to take a family photo but 2 of my children refused and even were pouting in the group photo, so we took a photo with the son who had no choice. Kim and her family and Bryan's parents already left by the time we got it together to get a photo but there are a few photos of Kim's boys wrestling after lunch. Heather and her family were there too and if you look closely, you can see her kids in the wrestling photos but it is a little difficult to really see anyone in those photos.
It was a great day and Bryan, as usual, made delicious Pulled Pork and Tri-tip. Thanks to everyone that helped with lunch, I think I can throw parties like that more often (I provided nothing but the reason to get together and I support Bryan and his lack of sleep to prepare the meat).
15 comments:
Cute pictures. The meat was great and so was everything else. We were glad we could be there. Why do boys always have to wrestle??? We will probably see you in a few weeks.
You got a big crowd. Little i should feel so lucky! And BTW, where's Beebe in the group photo?
That was a great day. You should have another baby so we can do it again!
fuuuuun. You look so good Karin! and so does your so sweet baby I! Congratulations! baby blessings are the best
What a cute picture of the 3 of you! Sounds like a fun day, I definitley like the supporting dad in the preparing the meal idea too!
Where are Beebe and Dad? For that matter, where are the Righters???
I love that partial family photo of yours - you look fabulous. Way to do your hair on such a photo-op day.
Really it's not fair to look so good after just having a baby....I am jealous. OH and I love the wrestling photos crack me up!!
I like the first picture, it is a good one of the 3 of you. so fun.
Where am I in that big group photo? I thought I took ones with dad in, which I still have and I was in the ones he took. Am I losing my mind completely? (as opposed to just partially)
And I l-o-v-e, love the shirt!
Beebe was trying to take photos with her camera and Dad took photos with my camera AT THE SAME TIME. And then Beebe got in some but these looked better and I thought Beebe wouldn't want to be online FOREVER not looking fabulous (sorry Beebe, I can add it if you want).
The Righters were in Nor Caro and that is TOO FAR for a baby blessing- they were missed but Heather and her family were a great substitution (sorry Em).
You DO look GREAT!!!! I'm so happy to finally see a picture with you in it!!!! ;) Such a great looking family you have!
I love the big family picture with your boys faces of I don't want to take a picture. Don't you just love it when they dont cooperate?:)
You look great Karin! Nice pictures. I love getting together with family especially for events like blessings and weddings.
Ok, next time we are in CA we will have to have some of his fancy meat.
Karin, you look BEAUTIFUL! I love your hair....it is sooo long! Looks like lots of fun. I love your big fam....
Post a Comment