We had a lot going on for a week (more posts to come about those) so we needed to run errands and clean/do laundry over the past few days. I took all 3 boys to Wal-Mart and Babies-R-Us and the next day Target (my first time out with all 3 boys- yeah for me!). I have yet to make it to the grocery store but some day I will get there.
With all of our errands and cleaning, we had a little bit of fun too. Aunt Em sent Penguin Bowling for the boys. They, of course, had to play it and I, of course, had to take photos. The boys still like to "help" most of the time and I have never taken their picture mopping before, so you get to see some of those too. On most Wednesdays I am a single mom, so we made brownies after I cleaned up dinner (I don't have photos of that but I thought I would document that we did something yummy when Bryan wasn't around).


8 comments:
what cute little helpers- I love the penguin bowling!!
I'm glad you survived to tell the tale of running errands with all the kids. You're awesome!
Clearly your children NEEDED the penguin bowling. Big A is so much better at it than the babies here.
Love the penguins, so cute. Did you get new furniture or is that someone else's house??
The cape will make the floors "Super" clean! Your boys are precious, what great helpers. Good luck adjusting to three. Now I want to play penguin bowling and eat brownies!
Hey Thanks again for meeting up with us at Disney. I am sorry I spaced and didn't get a picture!
Those shots of Big A bowling look a little TOO good - are you sure you didn't set those before & after poses up?
If I put on a cape, will it make me want to mop?
I forgot to mention how much I like the apple art. Do your boys do commissioned work? I'm not joking. I need a family portrait for our living room wall.
OK...I'm lovin' the penguins...too fun! I'm not sure when I'll dare go out with 3 kids alone...sound too tricky for me!
Post a Comment