Friday, July 11, 2008

Memory Lane

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

* I got this from Emily, my sister in North Carolina.

**I have almost 10 postings waiting for me, so be ready for a few steady postings.

5 comments:

Darci said...

LOL My friend Robyn and my SIL has this on their blog. All of my memories consist of you being preggers, hopefully I can make others.

The Collingwood Family said...

remember the Napoleon Dynamite Party?

mistyp said...

Graduation announcements...need I say more??? ;)

Unknown said...

My earliest life memory is of you! You were standing on a bucket helping mom make cookies. You were probably about 2.

Playing dress-up.

Swimming. A lot. And all the games and weird things we did, like the bubbles game.

Sheesh, I don't know. You put a bunch on my blog already and all those were so good - I feel a little intimidated.

Rowdy Family said...

Karin. I remember being so excited about having slumber parties at your house when we were younger. I remember one night we named all the things we ha in common. It makes me laugh to think about.

and I remember one day we played "the newlywed game" but it was with our friends and i remember we got a little sad because Ann and her friend who's team name was Poison were totally kickin' our trash! hee hee
Thanks for being so fun to grow up with. love you girl