Wednesday, July 16, 2008

cream cheese and chips

Bagels are a staple "breakfast" food at our house (we still eat our first meal between 10 and 11am). Depending on which parent prepares the bagel, determines the topping of the bagel: cream cheese or butter. The boys had cream cheese mustaches this day and I thought it was too cute, so I had to take some photos.
Lil A grabbed a handful of chips from the kitchen, went outside, set his chips on the table and propped his feet up and enjoyed the nice weather with a snack. I think he learned this from Bryan since I really only consistently eat dinner with them (hopefully the older baby i gets, that will change but what can you do with a baby that eats when everyone is eating).

8 comments:

Darci said...

LOVE that picture of Austin, so relaxed and kick back, so grown up. They just crack me up, I love seeing everything that they do.

Unknown said...

And of course as he emulates his daddy, he's wearing his Cougar Blue. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Little A is just preparing for watching sports in the years to come. I think all men sit and eat chips like this.

mistyp said...

I agree with everyone on the relaxing pic of Little A. ;) Love the messy smiles, too!

Becky and Ryan said...

I always enjoying seeing what goofy habits I have that the kids pick up on and mimic. Great Pics.

nicole said...

Those pictures are cute.:)

Unknown said...

The pic of lil' A is so funny! He's like a man just kicken' bakc. Great shot.

chunkymonkey said...

That kid really knows how to enjoy a snack!