Saturday, July 26, 2008

legoland july 7th

We went to Legoland while almost everyone was here (Em, we missed you but not everyone went to Legoland or the beach). I was a little worried because I had not taken all 3 boys somewhere sans Bryan and Beebe had her 2 without Tyler and Ann & Pie were there but they had their 4 (in different age groups which means different activities for the older boys) but Mom and Matt were great and we had a fabulous time.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pics of grown-ups. I was beginning to think Beebe was a ghost. Looks like lots of fun.

mistyp said...

I bet my kids would love it there! Looks like yours do, too! ;)

Darci said...

Looks like fun, but super crowded.

Abby said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun...I want to go there so bad I think Noah would just love it!!

Ann said...

Great pictures! I'll send you mine if you send me yours! That was a fun day, we should do it again soon!

karin said...

Darci, It really isn't that crowded. Just the waterpark part was a little crowded and the kids had such a great time there.

I should get a season pass to Legoland because it really isn't that far away, I just need some other adults to go to (hint, hint other moms in the area).

Becky and Ryan said...

Looks like a great place for my kids to try out. They sure have a cool Grandma.

Unknown said...

Legoland has a WATERPARK?! Now I AM jealous.

chunkymonkey said...

What had Ann started? Either I wasn't there or have a hole in my memory.

karin said...

Beebe- Ann started playing with the water music stuff but I didn't have my camera out until the group was with her.