We had to entertain the kid somehow and letting him take pictures seemed like the easiest thing at the time.
Now I just have to wait a year and do this all over again with Austin. Oh another thing about Austin, I noticed yesterday that he FINALLY has molars coming in!!! He is almost 2 years old with no molars, no wonder the kid loves bread, it dissolves in your mouth if you keep it there long enough (just kidding, he gums everything). He has also started using his molars to chew. My babies are growing up.



6 comments:
I think you should give your kid the camera more often, because then we see more of you! I do remember thinking that all adults were giants when I was little based on such a point of view.
Ya, we like seeing pictures with you in it, too! If your babies are getting so big...maybe it IS time for another one, huh? :)
What cute pictures! Great idea, giving the boys the camera. I forget that we must look 10 feet tall to the little guys.
I love Adam's point of view. I'll have to click on this page often, especially when the little guy has had a nap and I have not, to remember that their perspective is different than mine.
It's great to have Adam take pictures, but even better to have him take them from the toilet to keep him occupied while he's taking care of business. You are too funny!
I love these pictures! I always get so sad when we pass another milestone like potty training or taking away the binkie- they grow up too fast!
Post a Comment