Sunday, March 11, 2007

Waco We Do!

This makes miss Waco and all the people there. I hope this helps everyone understand why we want to go back to Texas.

8 comments:

chunkymonkey said...

I bet you can find something about NoCal on YouTube. You should move up there.

Anonymous said...

I get it. That's why I don't want to leave here anytime soon. We have everything we need and everything we want for a low cost. I hope you cna move back.

Unknown said...

You crazy Texan. Go back, and let your kids get an accent, okay? At least then we won't be the only ones not with the family in CA.

AJ thinks one day Bry will work for Pie, just like Ty and we'll be even MORE out of the family. Be outcasts like us, but come and visit at least.

mistyp said...

It makes you want to come back here? It makes me want to run! Just kidding. It's a nice commercial, I guess. :)

Ryan and Katie said...

Well, the video was nice...it had a catchy tune, but think about all that you have her in California. An apartment that you pay out the nose for, traffic, smog, high crime rates, but most importantly...ME!

Ann said...

That commercial was nice, but it didn't even hint at the best part of Waco-- the Dr. Pepper museum!

And Em, we need to change AJ to AJai, just to rhyme with Pie, Bry and Ty.

Unknown said...

Yeah, but if we go for Hyrum, at least we'll have a Hy.

Unknown said...

Karin,

I loved the video!!! I understand your pain! We miss Waco too!!
Sal