Thursday, March 29, 2007

Austi LOVES Bath Time

Whenever the boys have waffles or frensh toast for breakfast (with maple syrup), they HAVE to have a bath afterwards. I like to eat maple syrup on the above mentioned foods but I do NOT like to smell it all day (for those of you who don't know, I pretty much have the best sense of smell ever, not always a good thing). Austin loves the bath and water. I was helping Adam get out of his clothes and hadn't taken Austin's diaper off yet and he climbed right into the tub with the running water. Of course I didn't pull him out right away, I had to take a picture first. And for those of you wondering, that was a pretty new diaper, he had it on for about 10 minutes, at most 20 minutes (but it literally takes Austin minutes to inhale a waffle, he LOVES bread). I just thought this was a fun picture with Austin in it; he is looking at Adam. I will try to take pictures of them on the slide or of Adam as "arrh matey" (that is what he calls pirates, did I mention he LOVES Peter Pan these days) a dress-up set, which was a reward for "I poop in the toilet" (which is what he tells everyone when he talks to them).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too often wish that I could leave my clothes on while bathing (really only because it takes too much time to get them off). Although the practicality of getting out and removing them later keeps me from doing so. I also love bread items, which make my allergies suck even more. Perhaps bread in the tub. That seems like a winning combination. ;)

mistyp said...

Good action picture!

Unknown said...

Wet clothes are a ton more effort to remove than dry clothes.

Fantastic photo, Karin!

chunkymonkey said...

I bet that diaper weighed a ton when you finally took it off. In fact, I know. How do I know? If I don't get Con nakey fast enough, he is in tubs fully clothed, too. And, Karin, YOU know that you have to be fast!