A few weeks ago we helped Papa clean the Northpark building for the YSAs. The boys thought it was the best, they got to go in the chapel- up on the stand, get drinks from the drinking fountain, look in trash cans for trash, and help Daddy take the trash to the dumpster.

Bryan doing his part by taking the trash to the dumpster, the little boys are close behind.

Bryan and Austin posing for a picture, what hams!

Austin and Adam "helping" with taking the trash to the dumpster.

The picture is blurry but it was the only one I could get of Papa (and he is pushing a large trash can around, how could I not post it).

Adam on the stand. Austin is close by but not in this photo.

Adam getting a drink from the fountain. This was one of many drinks that he took, he is standing on my knee so that he could drink all by himself. Austin tried too but he is still destructive (he started playing in the water instead of drinking) so he didn't get his photo taken.
3 comments:
My favorite is Bryan and Austin's posing.
Hey. Where are all the YSAers? They sure have time to hang out after a fireside....Where are they now?
You must be some sort of incredible photographer to take a picture of someone while he's standing on your knee. Wow.
Way to make service fun!
I am missing you guys so much!!! I can't believe how big the boys are getting. I love the pic of Bryan and Austin's Big Grins!! Miss you so much!!!
Post a Comment