Sunday, March 25, 2007

Prom



Dad and Mom chaperoned the multi-Stake Prom, these are their "Prom" pictures that were taken before they left. Aren't they cute?
They say it was huge success, Katie and I crashed to check out the decorations, it looked WONDERFUL.

*Matt went too but since he picked his date up from her house and refused to bring her back for in the front yard preProm photos, I have nothing to post. I could be evil and scan in the actual Prom photo but I think that Matt would literally beat me up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures of your parents. I can't wait to see your mom in a few weeks.

chunkymonkey said...

I like Matt's formal pictures. You should post it.

Ann said...

Why didn't Dad wear a tie to prom? And a jacket? I like the last picture the best-- they look like nervous teenagers!

Anonymous said...

Love the corsage picture! How sweet. How come no one thought to make them king & queen crowns?!

They dated in high school didn't they? Did they actually go to their prom together?

mistyp said...

This is the first time I've seen pictures of both of your parents. You look a lot like both of them! Your parents seem like such great people!

Unknown said...

Mom & Dad are the cutest ever! Shy didn't you @ Bry dress up, too?