Friday, June 08, 2007

Biker Babes

A few weeks ago we were at my parents' house and Ryan had driven his scooter over. He told me I should take a ride, it took a little convincing but I did it. After Jill, Katie, and I had taken our rides, the boys decided to play on it and I got out the camera. I realize the boys are filthy but they LOVE dirt and have fun bathing, so it works for us.





**Ryan is Katie's boyfriend for those wondering who Ryan is**

8 comments:

mistyp said...

SOOOOOOOOOO cute! Those are great pictures! I'm sure they had fun! I remember driving in my uncles "little red car" when we were little. Maybe your boys will remember this biker adventure some day. :)

mistyp said...

P.S. In one area of my mission (Macau) everyone drives those. It's like you're living in a video game or something... The street lights change and everyone takes off on their scooters. Pretty funny!

Wangsgaard said...

Way too cute!!! Those pictures definately belong in a photo album.

J & M Shumate Family said...

Cool pics! So...is Katie pretty serious with Ryan???

Unknown said...

I like bathing, too! Those are really cute pictures. I bet you'll be letting them drive by age 5.

shauni said...

Cute pictures! your boys look so much alike, and I love the helmet look.

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures Karin!!

Unknown said...

Ok, I'm brave enough to finally make a comment. I'm Misty's mom and we did meet in Waco. As she told you, I love the neat comments you make on her blog. I also check the links that she reads. I absolutely love these photos of your boys! There's nothing like candid shots to see the real personality of kids. They are precious!