Monday, June 11, 2007

My Bed

I am finally posting pictures of my "finished" bed. I still want more pillows but I am practicing patience. Under the duvet is a light-weight quilt that matches the large pillows. My boys think it is fun to flop on the fluffy bed but I think it is just relaxing. I still sleep in the middle of the bed, unless we get a visitor. My bathroom has the same colors too.

10 comments:

mistyp said...

Cute!!! I love the pictures over the bed!!! Those are my favorite flowers, too. :) I'll pass the info on that my mom can post comments. :) She thinks you're great and loves the comments you make! :)

mistyp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mistyp said...

Okay...I'm having comment issues. I don't know why it posted the same comment twice. I deleted the second copy...and now you get a third comment from me. :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice Karin! I am a big fan of blue and brown together. I also appreciate that you got items that do not clash with your coloring. I approve of buying things using that method of color selection. Duvets are great!!!

PS - I got throw pillows almost the same color as yours for my couch.

Jill said...

I'd just like to say: I've seen it in person-jealous? You all should come visit me...I mean Karin's new bedding :)

Unknown said...

I've long been a fan of chocolate brown. Looks squishy and nice. I would give my left arm for a good nap right now, and it's 6:21am

Garlic Boy said...

Now post a picture of Bryan's couch. You know, the place where he sleeps every night.

Anonymous said...

aw, you make bryan sleep on the couch?

Love the bed, where did you find the chocolate duvet cover? If you send me fabric swatches (for color) I can probably find you some awesome fabric for pillows. Check out the Heather Bailey fabrics.

chunkymonkey said...

So, I finally can comment and I have LOVED your recent posts. I am so glad you guys came up, but it was far too short! Love the cute photos of the boys, espeecially on the bike, and I wish you could have put on an audio of the "falling down the mountain" story. Having him tell it was priceless.

J & M Shumate Family said...

I'm loving the colors!