Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Too Much Time On Their Hands?

I thought this was great but I hope it was made post-mission. I know it is a little long but Big A was singing along and wanted it "again, again."

4 comments:

chunkymonkey said...

I don't think it is post mission. I am sad that mish shinanigans are now posted on the WWW, but I am glad that something positive came from the time not so well spent. And I love the kid with the fro. How did you find this? Where are they at?

Anonymous said...

This is pretty funny. I really like it shinanigans or not.

Anonymous said...

snicker, snicker. I'm going to tell myself that they did this on their P-days.

although the idea that they chose a drinking song is a little odd...

Unknown said...

I'm crossing my fingers for preparation day as well. What clever Elders.