We met up with some new friends who recently moved into our ward, I am her VT and they recently got annual passes. We picked Bryan up on our way there and hit some traffic due to a 5-car accident. But we made it just in time to go to California Adventure to get our tortillas and sourdough bread, we ended up going to the bakery next door and buying a round loaf of the bread (to have with our late, "romantic" dinner). We took the boys on Matterhorn for their first time. LittleA was a little scared- I only know because he rode with me and was holding on tightly. But we asked BigA on the way home what his favorite ride was tonight and he said "Matterhorn." We, of course, went on Jungle Cruise, Pirates, and Buzz, which BigA asked for. The boys fell asleep on the way home, which is always nice. I LOVE having APs.
You can almost see LittleA. He actually got his highest score yet. I guess it is hard to get a very high score when you can't see out of the car or don't know what to shoot at. Bryan got a pretty high score too, I think it was around 430,000 (probably more but since my score is always so much lower than his I try to forget what he actually got).
7 comments:
That is so funny to me that he can't see over the side at what he shoots at. Tell me, are those buzz photos complimentary?
Your pictures are so cute. Now we know from your buzz lightyear scores who is more competitive:)
that is one good score not yours karin, your boys for not seening and or knowing what to do he is pretty good.
You crack me up about the camera thing....ANYHOW...I saw Janel and Dave last night. They baby sat my boys while Jon and I went to his 10 yr Academy Reunion. I left the reunion early to chat with them. I love them to death....they are toooooo toooo cool. Can't wait to see you too!!!
Lucky you! We've been in that same parking garage. Lovely pictures of it!!! :)
I must say again that I am so jealous that you get to go to Disneyland so often. I have decided that I want Colby to do his residency in Southern California so I can get an annual pass.
I do think it's hilarious that you can only see the top of A's head like a little old lady driving around town.
Post a Comment