An account of what we do and my thoughts & opinions on random things.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Whoa!
I am grateful I have "normal sized" babies and only 2 (so far). I guess it could be worse, I could be like this Russian woman. Just something to think about.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I saw that. It was her 12th kid too. Good thing she had the baby by c-section. You can't push that thing out on your own no matter how many kids you've had.
Poor mother and baby! It must have been awful being cramped inside. The poor little/big dear looks like she has adema and swelling issues to begin her life with. She's almost Micah's size!
Sorry, but the minute I hit the publish button I remembered how to spell, "edema". Probably no one cares but it drives me nuts, only when I misspell a word. Yikes is that how you spell misspell? I need spell checker when blogging!
8 comments:
I saw that. It was her 12th kid too. Good thing she had the baby by c-section. You can't push that thing out on your own no matter how many kids you've had.
Good heavens! I pulled up the ol' metric calculator to put it in American for me, and wow. I mean WOW.
I saw that, too. I couldn't believe how big that baby was. That poor lady.
Matt said, and I quote, "Ewww, that's Con at like 5 months"
I agree, that would be impossible to get a baby that sized out! I bet it would be painful to have a baby that big inside you, too! ;)
Poor mother and baby! It must have been awful being cramped inside. The poor little/big dear looks like she has adema and swelling issues to begin her life with. She's almost Micah's size!
Sorry, but the minute I hit the publish button I remembered how to spell, "edema". Probably no one cares but it drives me nuts, only when I misspell a word. Yikes is that how you spell misspell? I need spell checker when blogging!
WHA?! HOW?! I'm in shock.
Post a Comment