Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Did It!

I am now as cool as everyone else. I did encounter some problems when switching to this cool background. It would only let me keep my blog archive. I had my "about me" on there but it wasn't showing up. It wouldn't let me fit my links up either. Now I just need to get my camera out of the car so I can do a real post, instead of this boring post. If any of you computer savvy people know how to make it so I have more room in my side bar, I will owe you BIG TIME!

7 comments:

Ann said...

Pretty!

I think if you want the Links and About Me, you have to find a template that has them included. Unless you are Heather and can write the code yourself!

Anonymous said...

snarggle, Ha! Heather can't write code, but she can tweak it. Email me your passwords and stuff and I'll see what I can do.

Becky and Ryan said...

hey I love your new page, so cute. I am impressed you'll have to give me some pointers to make mine more exciting.

Anonymous said...

The new background blows. The site is now designed for a chick. Hello! !!!! You're married to the most macho of men.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, this is cute! And maybe if Bry would post he could have a say in the machismo of the background, Mr. Critic.

Becky and Ryan said...

Ok, I kept getting an error when I tried to comment on the nerd test. Anyways I scored 71. I guess I am a nerd or I love science and recognize a pic of sir issac newton. Don't despise me.:)

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Perhaps you can change with your mood, like a mood ring.