Monday, August 18, 2008

By Myself (July 28-30)

Bryan went to Denver and I stayed by my-myself (Lil A would have said it that way) with 3 boys. Well, Katie switched with someone at work so she could come down on Tuesday and stayed the night Tuesday (when are you going to come and watch Intervention with me again?). I am very impressed with myself and had to post about it so I won't forget it. I had to take a picture of the boys sleeping my first night alone. It went better than I thought, but I think they knew to take it easy on me. And I really am just bummed that I didn't get to see the Warners, maybe they will meet us for a football game (hint, hint). I have said it before and I will say it again, Heavenly Father knows what we can handle.

13 comments:

Becky and Ryan said...

Ahh Karin, I hate nights away from the hunny. What cute pictures. They look so peaceful. I am proud of you, good luck my dear.

Heather said...

those are really sweet karin!

Ann said...

Good job, K! It's never as bad as you think it's going to be, huh? Those boys are so cute asleep!

Darci said...

I love that Adam is sleeping with his legs crossed!!! What were you doing up at 11:30pm??? That is so late, no wonder you sleep in.

The Graffs said...

They always look so darling when they are asleep!!!! They are so sweet and innocent and then......the next day begins and you are ready for them to go to sleep again!!!! Totally worth the long, tiring days though!!!!

Leah said...

Precious pictures. I love them. What sweet boys. Way to go doing everything on your own. PC starts next week...any words of wisdom? I am stressing like crazy!!!

chunkymonkey said...

I knew you could do it! You are like Ann, you can both do it All!

Abby said...

I am very impressed that you did that all by yourself....those pics. are too cute! Glad you did alll by myself .....as little a would say!

Unknown said...

Aww!

mistyp said...

Such sweet sleepers! Did you all sleep in the same bed? I was impressed that you were in bed by 11:30 PM. Last night M went to bed after mid-night. Good job holding down the fort! ;)

Unknown said...

How stinken' cute. I love sleeping pictures.

Marc and Shay said...

What a great "survival story" you definitely need to keep record of the success stories in life. I am learning that more and more! :)

Garlic Boy said...

Ahhh, sleeping kids. The only time I don't feel like beating them.