Saturday, August 09, 2008

Water Fun


Water Fun, originally uploaded by ksbrown98.

We went swimming with some friends a couple weeks ago and then went to a fountain with a friend later that week. The boys had such a great time that they want to do it every day. And,yes, Lil A is kissing a statue. And,yes, I know it is nasty.
Thanks again Lisa for being my photographer when I am a slacker mom and forget my camera. There are so many more photos that I wanted to post but I had to limit it (I think I might do another post with some others that needed to be big).

11 comments:

Colby said...

Cute pictures, those fountains look like so much fun! Don't you love the Summer and especially swimming? We are trying to get as much playing in before school starts in a couple of weeks.

Ann said...

I can just see you shrugging at lil A's display of affection for the statue. A little bit of nasty is fine.

Abby said...

those fountains look fun...we need to go there soon. Noah saw all the pics, and said wheres Noah? I guess i need to get out more!

Lisa said...

the one of lil A kissing the statue is still my favorite. i'm glad i caught that one.

mistyp said...

Statues are nice, aren't they? ;) Micah would have loved that spary park place. UT needs to get with it...we miss the TX spray parks!!!!

Becky and Ryan said...

Cool water park! I could use that in my backyard. Hey what is that a statue of?

Darci said...

The water is the best place to be in the summer,when we get back I will set up a playdate at my toddler pool, we can't wait.

chunkymonkey said...

I love how swimming and splash parks tire the little guys out. Hello, nap! We have yet another one up here--at the new "mall." Just another reason you should move HERE!

Marc and Shay said...

Cute pictures I love the one of all the kids at the pool. Such fun times!

Leah said...

Love the collage of pictures. What a fun idea. It looks like so much fun. Don't all kids love water? It's great!

Kelly said...

That was really fun! We need to keep having more of those. Anytime you want to come over my pool is available!