Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HA HA (to my sisters that live far away)

Those are Kevin's arms, he worked on Saturday too.

On Saturday we took Ga lunch at work with Katie. I just thought I would rub it in that we live close enough to see them after they have been gone for almost a month. I meant to get a photo of Papa with the boys too but I was busy eating (we had Sunday breakfast-YUM), making blankets, playing Pinochle or Crazy Nine Hole Golf when he was around.
Oh, we had roast, ham and mashed potatoes for dinner on Sunday (the Andersons, including Celeste and son, came over too-with the biggest ham I have ever seen). I know y'all are so jealous.

9 comments:

Abby said...

oohh you are mean to your sisters....see you don't really want to move far away. Then you would have nothing to torture your sisters with.
I am glad you guys had a fun weekend I know you have been missing them!!

Unknown said...

My hatred of you brings tears to my eyes. These are not sad tears, or even jealous tears, but angry, angry tears.

Darci said...

I love the HA HA's you could so not do that in my family way to much drama if I did that. Plus my sisters don't blog.

I didn't get to comment on your beach post, :(, so I have to say Ditto to being buried, I could NOT handle that either.

Garlic Boy said...

"BUUURN" (to Karin's sisters.)

Anonymous said...

You're so mean! I've never been more proud of you.

chunkymonkey said...

Maybe I won't come visit YOU in the next few weeks. (Empty threat, but I'll still make it.)

mistyp said...

You're funny! Glad you have your parents back by you! My parents have been gone a week and we're not liking that! Thank goodness they'll be back tomorrow! :) And is that baby i???? He's SOOOO big!!

Leah said...

You are too funny. I AM jealous because we are so far away from our my girls' grandparents. :(
Love garlic boy's comment!

Becky and Ryan said...

Wow! The baby is getting so big! Another cutie pie. You are very blessed to live close to grandparents! Soak it up while you can. We sure miss our family.