The day after the beach club, I needed a day at home to rest and the boys were so great to play together nicely. They asked me to open the play food container before I started feeding the baby. When I was done, I went to check on them and this is what I found. (I could only include 2 of the 20 photos because of LIl A's lack of shorts- sorry Lil A, you can hate me when you are a teenager because of all the photos on the internet of you pantless).

7 comments:
That's cute.
It's usually the big mess of toys & goldfish crackers that keep me from taking video.
I love that he is in his undies....atleast he has a shirt on Noah is usually just in underwear.
Cute with the food....Noah likes playing with his play food and he makes me pretend to eat it...I can't wait until Sawyer can play pretend too!!
What good kids! I am glad you were able to realx a little. My kids love play food too. Hours of fun right there.
Hey it your job to do stuff that will embarrass them when they are teenagers.
That makes me smile, those pictures are the best...the real life pictures. He'll probably still do that when he has his own appartment one day.
Does he always go around without pants? Some kids will not leave them on! Hallie used to be one of them! ;)
Cute pictures!
Is that pretend bacon he is eating? Fun, fun, fun!
Cute brothers! Lucky you to have a break with them playing. My kids still struggle playing together.
Post a Comment