Thanks again, Lisa for always having your camera and willing to take such great photos of my boys. When do you get back again? I missed my photographer/baby holder yesterday.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Water Fun continued
These are the other photos from when we went to the fountain a couple weeks ago with Lisa and her son. I think I am going to have to go back soon because they really enjoy it and there is a little bit of water that drains- it is just nice.
This was when we first got there, they were a little timid at first.
Not so shy anymore. I LOVE Lil A's face in this photo- Lisa can really capture the moment.
Lil A trying to have the water go through the "hole" between his hands.
Waiting for the water.
Big A is patient enough to wait for it- Lil A likes the flowing water better (and not so patient).

Thanks again, Lisa for always having your camera and willing to take such great photos of my boys. When do you get back again? I missed my photographer/baby holder yesterday.
Thanks again, Lisa for always having your camera and willing to take such great photos of my boys. When do you get back again? I missed my photographer/baby holder yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I haven't been to that one either. That looks great though because we wouldn't need to keep telling the kids to get out of the fountain.
Where is Lisa anyway? Romantic Anniversary getaway? I want one of those!
Looks like that one has a lot more water then the one we all went to. So many places to go to, will we ever all go together??
lets go!! I know that all the boys love to get wet!!!
Where did you go for the water fun?
Love the flowing feature. Next time we visit, lets go!
Again, Raleigh needs some of that joy. It's too hot for me to just up and go to the park in the afternoon because I'm so stinkin' fat these days.
I really need to take my kids to a place like that!
Post a Comment