We went to my parents' house for my brother's birthday and Bryan decided to take the boys for a night swim. Big A LOVES the water and Lil A, well let's just say it takes a little while for him to get used to the water.
Earlier that day, Matt went swimming with Big A, a friend and Mike knocked on the window and told me to come out to take his photo. I told him this was blog-worthy.


12 comments:
If only we could live in the water, we would be so much happier. Atleast the kids would.
I love that you said he was "blog worthy" LOL.
Fun pictures! Lucky kids to get to swim so much. Your side bar thing about stay at home wives is interesting....
wow I am impressed with your brothers skills....and ps...this post makes me want to go swimming...a must very soon I think!!
Wow! Great stop-action photography and what a trick!
Wow! A can hold his breath! And how did Matt do that? Did he land the flip onto the floaty?
Night swimming the best!
That was a fun weekend. Are you planning another one soon???
this is matt, woot! those turned out good, we need one of me laying on the tube ant the end
I agree with Matt - an ending shot would be great. I can't believe that thing didn't pop.
H loves looking at your boys, btw.
thinking of an old chunky monkey post, i think we should send those pictures of me into wipeout
Our last name definitely fits my girls and their love for the water. Now night swimming is something we haven't done is a long time. Sounds FUN!
Brothers always to the crazy stuff.
Post a Comment